Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Q & A: WHAT WHEELCHAIR? First dates

Our first date was on Alix's birthday~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY ALIX!!! <3~~~ eight years ago....It was the best first date ever! What Wheelchair?  I was floating on the elation of new love....  : )  I didn't see it. Even when it took forever moving a booth seat so we could have a cozy corner spot. Alix was not self-conscious one bit as we waited forever while the elderly restaurant owner huffed and puffed trying to wrestle the seat out of the way....I was probably trying to touch his hair or something--lol--- and figured if he didn't mind, neither did I.....We got seated and he flirted, held my hands, made me scream with laughter....Tell us your restaurant experiences with wheelchairs, love, first dates--all subjects very near and dear to us. : ) <3
Carrie
P.S.--On our first trip to Camp Chesterfield, a cat jumped into our laps! (I was riding on Alix's lap.)

2 comments:

  1. That was a fantastic first date... many more to follow that were equally fun * The message is clear - if we focus on doing the most with what we have there is little need to consider those things that we have not. You don't have to stand to be sexy, you are however required to use you mind... Hot Latin women have a wonderful way of bringing one into the present moment and reminding the world that yes indeed life is worth living : )
    There are always possibilities if we can but look slightly beyond obvious obstacles and with the use of humor one can perform and appreciate miracles <3 <3 <3 here's to many more Birthdays and Many more fun dates! Alix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camp Chesterfield? The "spook camp?" I used to go there for "readings" when I was in high school. I met two older women there--they seemed ancient at the time, who befriended me. Maybe I can commune with their spirits now (I'm sure they know how!!)

    ReplyDelete